There are many ways in which you can help K’s Kitten Rescue.
- Adopt – Adopt a pet! Obviously this is of high importance, as our goal is to find every cat a forever home.
- Foster – If you can’t adopt then consider fostering. This is a great way to keep cats and kittens off of the streets and out of the shelters while receiving care, affection, food and socialization. Expenses are paid by the rescue.
- Time – You can volunteer your time and help with the animals. There are opportunities to help with the cats, including socialization. There are also opportunities to drive our kittens and cats to spay/neuter appointments.
- Donate Money – If you are unable to adopt or foster but still would like to help, financial donations are a simple and important way to help the cats. Money helps offset the costs of any food and supplies that aren’t donated, as well as veterinary care that some cats and kittens may require before they can be adopted. To donate to support our work https://www.paypal.me/kskittenrescue.
- Donate Supplies – There are certain supplies that are always useful. Food, toys, carriers and other items are always welcome. Supplies that we are almost always in need of include dry food, canned food, cat litter, treats, kitten milk replacement, playpens, litter boxes, carriers and weewee pads.
- Choose us for Amazon Smile – Select us and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to K’s Kitten Rescue. This does not increase the price you pay for your purchase.
- Professional Services – Are you a veterinarian or a groomer? Consider donating a service!
- Share – Sharing our posts on social media is a free and easy way for you to help find these beautiful cats a forever home.